Usa Step For Esta Ultimate Guide The Approval step Your by dq0yt
Know the Code
In plain language, the Springfield College policy means that:
- Only those of age (21+) are permitted to have and consume alcohol on campus.
- No alcohol is permitted in the first-year residence halls—Gulick, Massasoit, and Reed—by anyone of any age.
- You may not provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 21.
- Students of age may not have open containers. Alcohol must be consumed in a private room or in a designated area.
- You may not drive on campus while under the influence.
- You cannot have a fake ID.
- You may not have illicit substances on campus, including marijuana or prescription drugs that were not prescribed to you.
- You may not have any drug paraphernalia (e.g. bongs).
- You are still responsible for your behavior while under the influence.
For the official Springfield College policy, view the student handbook.
Now that recreational marijuana is legal in Massachusetts, it’s important to know that Springfield College still prohibits all marijuana on campus. The College is required to follow federal law, which still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I illegal substance.
The possession and consumption of marijuana is prohibited on campus.
Off-campus, the following rules apply:
- Your Guide by Ultimate Usa step Step Approval Esta For The Only individuals over the age of 21 may possess or consume marijuana. Marijuana remains prohibited for those under age 21.
- Individuals may use only in private residences. Some apartment or rental leases may prohibit marijuana use.
- The use of marijuana in public is prohibited.
- Possessing open marijuana in vehicles is prohibited.
- Driving under the influence of marijuana is prohibited.
- Purchase and sale of marijuana is only permitted at licensed pot shops.
by Esta Approval Guide Your The Ultimate Usa For step Step Sanctions
The information provided below is to highlight possible consequences for typical policy violations of the Code of Conduct and is not absolute. Individual circumstances will be reviewed in detail before a decision is rendered. Aggravating factors will also be considered.
|by The Guide Approval Usa step Esta For Step Ultimate Your Underage possession or consumption without aggravating factors||
|Underage possession or consumption with aggravating factors (such as conduct history, amount of alcohol, etc.)||
|Esta by For Ultimate Step The Approval Your Guide Usa step Underage possession or consumption with significant aggravating factors (such as 3 or more alcohol violations, violation with violence, or assault associated)||
|Hospital transport for alcohol abuse||
|Providing alcohol to minors||
|Possession of drug paraphernalia and/or possession or use of marijuana with no aggravating factors||
|Possession of drug paraphernalia and/or possession or use of marijuana with aggravating factors (such as conduct history, amount of marijuana, etc.)||
|Possession of drug paraphernalia and/or possession or use of marijuana with significant aggravating factors (such as 3 or more drug violations)||
|Possession and/or use of illegal drugs (such as heroin, cocaine, large amounts of marijuana) or of legal medication which is being used outside the parameters of a medical authorization||
|Intent to sell and/or sale and/or distribution of controlled substances and/or drugs||